Contributors Number： 4790
ARPA is a privacy-preserving computation network built on blockchain (https://arpachain.io/). ARPA is founded in March 2018 by a talented group of entrepreneurs, researchers, engineers and business professionals with profound experience in AI, Big Data, Blockchain and Finance. ARPA aims to 1) disrupt current way of data sharing for enterprises and individuals, 2) bring privacy to blockchains and dApps. Our privacy-preserving computation technologies enable model training or joint analysis of encrypted data from multiple data sources, a black-box infrastructure that separates data utility from ownership.
Felix Xu, Co-founder & CEO of ARPA. Felix holds Information Technology & Finance dual majors from New York University. He has six years of investment experience at Fintech.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
Support 80.25304555 GT
Obtain 5869.061243 ARPA
Total 3330 copies
Attention: Please note that since GT is already listed on Gate.io and trading, the market price of GT will alter. Therefore, the Price of GT in related to the Startup projects will be calculated within 3 hours prior to the sale. The calculation rule is as follows: A specific timestamp within 3 hours before the start of sale will be randomly chosen. Then, a 72 hours average value of GT-USDT on Gate.io before the chosen timestamp would be calculated and referenced as the Startup Price. Current result is 1GT= 0.935479452 USDT
Purchase limit: The individual purchase limit will be calculated based on the average holdings of GT 14 days prior to the sale. Users with no GT holdings cannot participate in the sale. Participants can have a higher purchase limit with more GT holdings.
Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.